July 5, 2009

“OH WHAT A TANGLED WEB WE WEAVE, WHEN FIRST WE PRACTICE TO DECEIVE”

Unfortunately, for some, the loss of a "Hero"
And this from a friend of McNair's, Robert Gaddy: "People have certain things that they do in life," Gaddy told The Associated Press on Sunday. "We don't need to look on the situation at this time (but) on the fact we just lost a great member of society."

Sorry folks, when liars like this are considered "great members of society"...I believe society must take a long, hard look at itself.

If you're wondering, yes, I do have a problem with pro sports and the culture of pro sports therein. The people closest to these pro sports figures are the first clue to the blindness of our "hero" starved society.

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree. I would be willing to bet that most of the people who are "shocked" the most, knew of the girlfriend. I am not sure why so many athletes are considered "hero's" And to equate a athlete to a hero that is morally deficient, is a waste of breath. It degrades our real hero's.

    I can think of 132,000 real hero's. Steve McNair, although met with a tragic end, is not a hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As for me, I couldn't understand how you can be "dating" someone and still married.........?

    Now back to my morning prayers to Michael Jackson.

    ReplyDelete