July 9, 2009

$ 5,950

First Lady, Michelle Obama strikes again.
I'll go so far as to say frankly, this is wrong in a number of ways for the Obama's(Michelle)to be trotting out an accessory on this scale...and basically showing it to the media photographers as she carries it in a very unnatural way.

Now, lets ask the question: Do I think it would have been ok for former First Lady Laura Bush to have been trotting out the same purse? Yes, absolutely. GW and Laura Bush are very wealthy, and have been since before becoming the the First family. The Obama's on the other hand, have been mortgaging their lifestyle for decades. They did come into a good bit of money with their book deals, but, lets get real here...a $6000 purse? to me, is far from cool, really pretty embarrassing.

So goes this piece, aptly, into the "do as I say, not as I do" category

-Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment